You can access your account by telephone to make balance inquiries, check your transaction history, and make transfers from one account to another.
- Call the credit union at 718.418.8232, then press 1, followed by #.
- Enter your account number, followed by #.
- Enter your personal identification number (PIN), followed by #. The default setting on your PIN is the last four digits of your social security number or ITIN.
- Follow the additional instructions. When the system asks for your account identification number, use the following numbers, depending on the type of account you have:
- 10 Savings
- 20 Checking
- 30 Club (such as Christmas)
Loans also have Loan ID Numbers. The first loan you had at the credit union corresponds to 1. The second loan corresponds to 2. Press #.