Remotely Access Your Account
NEW! Deposit Checks through our Phone App
Deposit checks to your account quickly and easily. Take a picture of the front and back of your check from your phone, confirm the amount and the deposit account then click Submit Deposit. Learn more about Mobile Check Deposit here.
Sign up for this service by downloading the Brooklyn Coop mobile app from your phone or tablet.
There is no fee from Brooklyn Coop to use Mobile Check Deposit. You may incur data fees from your mobile service provider.
Automated Phone Teller:
Call the credit union at 718.418.8232, then press 1, followed by #.
Enter your account number, followed by #.
Enter your personal identification number (PIN), followed by #. The default setting on your PIN is the last four digits of your social security number or ITIN.
At this point the system will ask for your account ID. Use the following numbers, depending on the type of account you have:
- 10 Savings
- 20 Checking
- 30 Club (such as Christmas)
Loans also have Loan ID Numbers. The first loan you had at the credit union corresponds to 1. The second loan corresponds to 2, etc… . Press #.
Online Banking and Bill Pay
Use our online banking service to:
- Check the current status of your account balance online 24/7.
- Transfer funds between savings and checking accounts.
- Order checks online.
- View and print statements of your account history.
- View your current loan status and make loan payments online.
- Schedule and pay your bills online, such as Con Edison, Verizon, Cablevision, and others.
- Make unlimited person-to-person transfers to anyone with a bank account within the US.
If you are a current member, you can sign up for online banking by contacting us at 718-418-8232, x0 or info[at]brooklyn.coop to receive a temporary password.
Online Bill Pay can be activated after you have registered for online banking. Log into your account online then select “Pay Bills.” Follow the instructions to initiate the services.